In traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) Gua Sha is a practice in which the tool is used to scrape people’s skin. Therefore, it releases unhealthy bodily matters. In addition, it stimulates blood flow, promotes cell repair and regeneration, healing and recovery.
Moreover, the rose quartz stone itself is said to represent healing and protection and promote wisdom, balance and peace.
So give yourself a mini facial massage, decompress and relax. Use it with our face serum for a relaxing, skin-nourishing mini facial.
Gua Sha General Benefits.
Gua sha technique (gua – scraping, sha – toxins) is part of an ancient traditional Chinese healing technique. As a matter of fact, passed down for generations, it remains a well-known remedy. It alleviates muscle pain in the body by improving circulation, and reduces inflammation.
Gua Sha Skin Benefits.
- define face contours
- smooth out wrinkles and fine lines
- de-puff under eye area
- soothe rough skin
- give brighter, healthier and glowing skin
- calm the skin, especially when used after storing in the fridge
- release muscle tension
- stimulates lymphatic movement
- improve skin tone, texture and elasticity
- activate the skin’s natural ability to heal itself
- alleviate congestion
- reduce pigmentation/dark spots
- improve vitality resulting in a radiant complexion
Rose Quartz Properties.
- Rose Quartz is a universal healing stone and is versatile in its physical and metaphysical applications. Moreover, its vibration is nurturing, gentle, comforting, and reassuring.
- Many people find it soothing and peaceful in times of emotional upset.
- Balances emotions and bring peace and calm, stress relief and eases anxiety.
- Rose Quartz is a favorite for beauty products such as spritzes and elixirs to nourish the skin deeply.
Use it with our face serum for a relaxing, skin-nourishing mini facial.